Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And Then We Celebrate!

I am a hearty believer in partying and making any excuse to have a celebration.

After graduation, we all went to Aggie Ice Cream. And my parents, Andrew's parents, Elise, Andrew, and I all piled into the BMW and drove there. Elise got to lay on us and stick her feet out the window.

Cause for celebration? Yes. Definitely.

After that, Andrew and I said, "So long, sucker!" to our Aggie Village apartment. Granted, we have many beautiful memories there and it was our first love nest. But I was seriously WAY totally done with that place. I was really happy to leave. Three years in cinderblock is a long time. I don't think I'd do well in prison.

That night, we slept at a hotel with my parents and Leslie and Daniel. We went swimming in the pool. Ross brought Nigel over to play with us. So we, of course, partied.

Nigel fist pumping. What a party animal all ready.

Nigel getting hung over from eating way too many Reese's.
I think it was probably the wildest party of Nigel's life.

On Sunday, we all got together for Nigel's blessing. I didn't get any pictures, but here is one I stole from Melanie's blog. He is a little stud. And his outfit has historic significance. Nigel, Ross, and Grandpa Todd all wore it to get blessed in.

Historic dress is also cause for celebration.


And that is how we partied. Or rather, we partayed.

You should all go have a party now.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Nigel is quite the par-tay-er. He fist pumps all the time! He sure is cute in those pictures. ya, he's grown out of that onesie now. That kid is growing like a weed...