Friday, September 9, 2011

Moving Forward

Things are moving forward!

Last Thursday, I defended my thesis proposal and I passed! I'm so excited about that. I've been working more on research and soon I will get to start writing my thesis. It is really nice to see the end of the project. Even though I love history and am excited about writing my thesis, it is comforting to know that I am on my way to completing it.

Andrew is enjoying his classes. This is his last semester! He is taking a few graduate classes that will (hopefully) transfer to his master's program.

Also, my garden is doing amazing. I keep meaning to post pictures but I keep forgetting. But I have been canning my pants off. We have like 20 quarts of pickles and 22 1/2 quarts of salsa. In case of a disaster, we will be living off of pickles and salsa.

See? Things are moving forward!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Pickles and Salsa? I sure couldn't live off of that. But that's me for ya. :) I'm happy your garden is doing so well.

Eliza said...

Yay! We might come to your house during a disaster. ;) Congratulations for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Good Feeling!

Chelsea said...

So awesome that you are almost done! Good luck with the research and writing.

So, you asked about our backpack-carrier-cover-thing...the brand is Deuter and we purchased it at REI. It's worked fabulous for us so far!

katelyn said...

Congratulations on passing! :) I bet it feels fabulous to be one step closer. :) Also, I think your carrot in the next post is SO awesome.

Yay for being blog stalker friends! :)