Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sisters, Sisters!

A few weeks ago, my sister Leslie came to Logan and spent the weekend with me and with Melanie. On Saturday we went to Hyrum Reservoir. There is a swim area, so we hung out there.

Leslie, me, and Melanie working on our tans at the beach. This is a great picture, and maybe I will print it out.

Our bottoms (covered, of course. What kind of a blog do you think this is?)

Melanie and Ross in their raft. We let Ross come even though he isn't a sister.


Me and Leslie in the water. She has a life jacket and I do not. I was trying to tread water and make the pose. Skillz.

It was a great day spent with the sisters. You should all hang out with your sisters cuz it is a fun thing to do.

4 comments:

Molly S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly S said...

You're so sweet for the well-wishes of my little one. He'll be back to normal in no time.

I'm so jealous of your little stay-cation. I need one so bad!! Oh, and the black eye was totally, totally hot! I may be a little jealous of that one, too. Plus the story behind it is totally epic.

Rachelle said...

Looks like fun! I wish I had a sister....

Melanie said...

A great post, Sarah. Indeed. Thanks for keeping your blog clean. :)