Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Andrew bought a kite. He really likes to fly it. Last Friday, we went to Mukilteo Beach to fly the kite and we had a good time.


Andrew flying the kite. He always makes me try. I did well this time! I'm not very patient so I make big moves, but you just need to guide it gently. I flew the kite the best I ever have. But, I always get frustrated cuz no matter how soft I am, it always crashes into the ground. Andrew is good at flying the kite. He is trying to learn how to do some tricks.


Andrew and the kite. It's very colorful. The model is called Jazz.


Andrew's cute girlfriend who wanted to fly the kite. Her mom said she couldn't.


The kite from Andrew's point of view.

He is very focused.

You might be able to see a few other kites in this picture. There were about six other kites up. Andrew has the coolest one! You can actually steer it cuz it has two strings. It is really fast and makes a loud zipping noise in the wind. I think Andrew just likes aerodynamics.

No comments: