Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Fun!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! I love Easter and the "spring" and Jesus!

We used my birthday money to buy seeds to plant. Here, we planted Pear Tomatoes, Red Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, and a Hot Pepper mix. I want them to grow faster!



Waiting for seeds to grow is not very fun.

We also made yummy Easter treats to share with our friends. They are cute little nests!


Andrew did his secret hobby during General Conference.


Me looking nasty and doing my crocheting.


Then we dyed eggs! That was fun. :D We forgot about a few of them so we had some rather vibrant ones!



Mom and Dad came up with Matt, Leslie, and Daniel, and then Melanie and Ross came too! They surprised me on Saturday morning for my birthday! It was so fun to see them and great to have lots of yummy breakfast food, such as amazing cinnamon rolls. They also gave me this cute little Bellis plant. I love it!


I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Did you save me one of those easter nest treats? You know I asked you to...