Friday, February 19, 2010

WHQ

Hooray! Today, I was offered a position as an editorial fellow with the Western Historical Quarterly here at Utah State. It is through the History Master's Program. I am very excited! This is the editorial fellowship (and fellowship in general) that I wanted the most. I'm still waiting to hear if I have been accepted to the History Department as well as the American Studies Program and the journal there. Decisions, decisions! I just wanted to let you know! I am excited!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations Sarah! It looks like things are going your way. :)

Stofam said...

Yay! Congrats Sarah!!

Christina said...

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! That editorial fellowship was one of the reasons I considered applying for USU's Masters in English program. I am so jealous. Is the fellowship for next semester/year?