Friday, October 2, 2009

A Party, Cops Included

Andrew and I went to become True Aggies. YAY! In my senior year at Utah State, I finally stayed up till midnight and kissed someone on the A. And I kissed my husband. Here are some of the highlights:

Me in the foreground, and those two guys in the white behind me ARE COPS! I have officially gone to a wild college party, because as Scott says, it isn't a real college party unless the cops show up. I think it counts.

Andrew and I after we kissed each other on the 'A'. We were both in our PJs.

Friends Michelle and Jeff kissing on the 'A'. They stood in a massive line with us. We waited in line for 45 minutes just to kiss our own spouses.

And that is my exciting story of True Aggie Night, in which the cops were in attendance, therefore making me a party animal.

1 comment:

Erin and Matt said...

I love how you're like grabbing your hubby while you kiss him. Looks all passionate! Had fun with you at the RS broadcast - we need to hand out!