Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Stuff

I was really happy today. I am in a Family History class at the Institute and I was frustrated that my family lines seem to go back as far as possible to ever find the records. My teacher asked me what the matter was, and I told him. He suggested that I make sure that all of my ancestors' siblings and their spouses and their children's Temple work is done. WOW! I got about 30 people who need some portion of their work done and printed them off. There is one fellow who's work was done in 1940, except being sealed to his parents.

Today was great. My parents and siblings came up to Logan to do baptisms and confirmations for the dead. I was really happy to see the people that I found getting those blessings. Now we get to do a lot of other Temple work! I am really excited and grateful that my teacher suggested searching out the siblings of my ancestors. After, they want to be sealed as families as much as I do.

This is a beautiful picture of the Logan Temple. That is where my family and I went today.
This is the Bountiful Temple and my favorite one! And I love it even more cuz that's where Andrew and I were married.

This is the Hong Kong Temple, where Andrew served his mission. Someday, we will go to Hong Kong and it will be awesome. We have a jar that we put our loose change in and we call it our Hong Kong Jar!

I love Temples. You should go. The end.

No comments: