Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sarah-sicle

I am very very cold, and it has hardly gotten cold yet! Logan stays at about 20 degrees in February, but this November has been an amazingly warm month and has been about 50 degrees every day. I'm not quite sure why I am so cold, but I am. Actually, I was pretty warm until I went fishing today. I had fun fishing and it wasn't very cold, but after I took my boots off I started to freeze. And now I am just getting colder and colder, and I shouldn't be. I've still got my spandex on under the jeans, and a hoodie over my t-shirt. But yet, I am still cold. Maybe I'll have to make some hot chocolate or put on some slippers. Or stuff myself in the dryer and run myself for a few minutes. That'll warm me up in no time!
And just so you know, I promptly attempted to get into the dryer, but since it isn't my dryer, I got a little worried that I would break the door off, so I only got halfway into it. But here are some problems with warming yourself up in the dryer that I thought of while I was attempting to squeeze in. The dryer is very cold before you turn in on. And how would you even turn it on if you are inside the dryer? And those little things stick out and would hit your tush, head, and appendages. After the dryer cycle, you would have to get out, and the world would be incredibly cold. Another thought, would you need a dryer sheet so you don't stuck to things because of the static cling? I have concluded that while it would be incredibly warm to sleep in the dryer, it wouldn't be worth it. I'll have to warm up in some other way.

No comments: