Monday, May 13, 2013

The Cuteness of My Child

I seriously cannot get over how cute Rachel is. You will just have to look at these cute pictures of her.

IMG_0003.JPG
Hello there little girl!

IMG_0005.JPG
Rachel's first foray in the grass. She liked it.

IMG_0002.JPG
So beautiful. And smart. And delightful.

IMG_0005.JPG
There's my happy girl!

IMG_0007.JPG
The funniest picture ever. What is up with the light? It makes Rachel look crazy.

IMG_0010.JPG
Happy happy happy!

IMG_0002_edited-1.JPG
My sweethearts putting the carseat back together after someone pooped all over it. I know you are thinking it was Andrew, but it was not. Nor was it I.

IMG_0003.JPG
So cute from behind! They are such buds!

IMG_0007.JPG
Blowing raspberries on the walker tray.

IMG_0009.JPG
Even freaking adorable when she whines. (She is still cute when she whines. She is just obnoxious.)

IMG_0003.JPG
"On a magic carpet ride... A whole new world!"

IMG_0002.JPG
Going down the slide for the first time with Dad!

IMG_0007.JPG
Mama helping her go down the slide.

She is cute and is having an exciting life so far. I cannot believe she is 6 months old. But at the same time, I can.

2 comments:

Karen said...

A very exciting life so far.

Melanie said...

A very cute niece I have! She's adorable. Even when she whines. ;)