Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Only Pictures on My Phone

Pretty much the only pictures on my phone are of Rachel. How can I help it when she is so darn cute?

20121124_125915
Wearing her cute gingerbread outfit from Grandpa.

20121126_131506
On a walk with mom and she is actually awake! It didn't last too much longer. Usually she zonks right out when I put her in the Ergo Baby (which we love). Also, I look like a dork and have my eyes closed.

20121201_132116
"I'm awake!" Even in the car. Such pretty, big, blue eyes.

20121201_135341
First trip to Cabela's and trying out fishing poles with dad. She is wearing her little elf outfit from Oma.

20121203_102250
I accidentally captured one of her first conscious smiles!

20121206_220056
A beautiful girl who is finally happy again. Hooray for modern medicine! (more on this later)

20121208_060406
The tail end of a smile. She is so cute. Her mohawk and mullet are both getting longer.

And, because all the other pictures on my phone are of him that Melanie sent to me, here is my adorable nephew, Nigel.
Nigel1
He also has big, blue eyes. I'm so excited for them to "meet" (Nigel whacking Rachel in the face) at Christmas time.

So many baby pictures. Being a mom is interesting, to say the least.

Have you realized that parents are like 20 times the size of their babies?

4 comments:

Karen said...

She is a very cute girl. And being a mom is interesting.

Melanie said...

I'm not sure how Rachel feels about the whole fishing thing. She sure has a cute smile though!

Jennifer said...

Most of the pictures on my phone are of Rachel and Nigel! And yes! They are both so darn cute!

Unknown said...

Not only are most of the pictures on our phones of Lucy, but that is pretty much what any form of electronic communication consists of from us. Such is the life of new parents!