Monday, November 5, 2012

This Girl Does Have Her Priorities Straight

After I fed Rachel today, she was so alert, so I talked to her about fun things we could do.

"In a few years, we will go to Disneyland," I said.

She looked at me with bright eyes. Very attentive. She looked excited for the happiest place on earth.

"We will go with Grandma and Grandpa, and probably with Oma and Opa."

More attentive eyes.

"We will go on the Carousel and you will get sick and throw up on Dad. And then we will go on Peter Pan."

This place just sounded better and better to her.

"And we will get a hotel with a pool," I concluded.

She blinked a few times and opened her mouth wide (in a yawn). But it totally looked like she was so excited about the hotel with the pool that she was shouting, "OH MY GOSH!!! YES!!!"

Kind of like that meme where Michael Phelps and the other guy are like, "MOM BROUGHT NUTELLA!"

So this girl knows that Disneyland and a hotel with a pool are in her future. What a lucky girl.


2 comments:

Karen said...

I like the part where she throws up on dad.
It is a good thing you are having these talks early.

Tasha said...

I need a like button on blogger...:) Love your cute little fam!