Monday, November 21, 2011

From Now To December 16

I have a lot to do. I'm a grad student. But last night I took a minute to write down everything I have to do before the end of the semester.
  • Read eight books.
  • Spend time researching in the archives at the University of Utah and here at Utah State University.
  • Write a comparative book review (five books).
  • Write a normal book review for a journal.
  • Apply for a scholarship.
  • Finish writing an essay for a contest.
  • Finish writing a thesis chapter.
  • Finish writing the thesis introduction.
You might not hear from me for a few weeks.

Also, I love vegetables. They are the best thing ever.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Maybe I will have to bring you some vegetables to make you happy!

Heather said...

Good luck Sarah (and Andrew too!) You can do it!!!