Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Time

Tomorrow is my birthday! This is not a joke. :) And it isn't on General Conference or Easter, so things are already looking good. The worst kind of birthday is on Easter AND fast Sunday. Since my birthday is on April Fool's Day, no one ever believes me. But believe me that it really is my birthday.

School is going well. I'll finish a 25 page paper this week and I wrote a 15 page one the week before (which I'm revising for Environmental history) and chugging along on my thesis proposal. I hope this time I don't get totally rejected on my proposal! Tomorrow I am presenting another paper and maybe sometime I'll get my previous prestigious picture from Joe.

Yippee skippee.

And this morning we had mango-berry smoothies and I watched Beauty and the Beast while I revised my proposal. Our spin class this morning killed me so we'll see if I can stay awake in my stupid History and Theory class.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I believe it is your birthday tomorrow because I was there - and I am glad that I was!

Damaris said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Melanie said...

Good job on writing those long papers! You rock.

Stofam said...

You are one busy woman! Hope your birthday was awesome!

Becca said...

Hey, Happy Birthday on Friday! April 1st is Craig's birthday, too!