Thursday, March 24, 2011

Babysitting Kaylee

Andrew is out of town. He's presenting his research with T-Roy. T-Roy's wife is Mikey. I told her she should go to the Temple and I would babysit Kaylee.

We had many adventures.

She sat on the couch and took her sock off.

She started falling over so I tried to prop her up with pillows.

That's her on the quilt I made for her! Yay it is being used and loved!


Me and Kaylee.

Lovely brown eyes.

There's a smile!

She was laughing, not screaming. I promise.

Happy baby with only one sock.

We had so much fun. We both watched Jimmer play for the first time and he lost. Poor little Cougars. Then Kaylee started to scream. I checked her diaper. I tried to give her food. I tried holding her. I tried putting her down. I tried doing squats with her. I tried playing games.

Mikey told me I could put her in the other bedroom if she would stop screaming. So I did. She's still in there and I hope she falls asleep soon.

So tell me... Good babysitter or not?

5 comments:

Damaris said...

Definitely good. I'd leave my kidlets with you anytime!

Rachelle Cornia said...

Awesome babysitter! Time for one of your own???? ;)

Melanie said...

too bad Kaylee screamed for another 20 minutes because she fell out of her carseat. But that's ok. She sure is a cutie! I think you did good.

Erica said...

I vote good babysitter. I would definitely let you babysit Sophie.

Stofam said...

great babysitter!! I would leave my babies with you!!