Sunday, September 12, 2010

Missing Washington

Andrew and I did not have any adventures this week. I've also been feeling homesick for Washington. Even though we didn't live on the Olympic Peninsula, they are some of my most recent pictures, and I just miss Washington in general. Plus, these are beautiful.

We went to Ruby Beach and it was stunning. The tide was low, the mist was just burning off, and it was fun in general.

Andrew and me on the beach with the beautiful rock island.

Hannah, Wesley, the Mom, Elise, and the Dad walking on the beach in the mist.

I'm the Little Mermaid!

Otters in the wild! My favorite marine animal!

Pretty much I miss Washington. Someday we'll get to go back. I'm sure I'll feel better about living in Logan again as soon as I get a good hike under my belt. Naomi Peak, here we come! (Hopefully - and it is training for the Wellsvilles, my new goal to hike before we leave Logan.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

that is so awesome that you saw wild otters! Those are super cute animals. :)