Sunday, October 26, 2008

Autumn Adventures

Things are cooling down here in Logan, but I am still trying to do a lot of different things with friends. Of course, I do a lot of homework, but I haven't taken any pictures of me doing that recently.
Here, my roommates Christina and Ellie play Scrabble. I like to help Christina, but she doesn't like to take my Scrabble-icious advice.

The first snow that stuck of the year. My poor little car. And poor frozen Sarah.
Me and my siblings in a polar bear cave at Sea World in San Diego over Fall Break.
A freaking amazing picture of me in Matt's aviator glasses.
Some beautiful California flowers.
Me, Leslie, and Melanie on the way to Moonlight Beach over the break.
Me driving Andrew's mom's mini cooper before the paint dance.
Me and Andrew after the paint dance. This was for Homecoming Week here at USU. And I got a bucket of paint dumped on my head.
WATCH OUT!!! IT IS SARAH THE PAINT MONSTER!!!!
I sure do clean up nice. This is me looking beautiful for the Homecoming Dance.
My good friend Eric took me to the dance and we had a really fun time. And he brought me daisies, which was really nice of him.
Here I am, hundreds of feet over the ground going repelling for the first time ever. It was so so so scary! But I had a really fun time. I think I would like to definitely go again, and I'd like to go rock climbing again. There is just something thrilling about having your life dependent on a rope tied to a rock. It was really scary when you weren't attached to anything because the wind was blowing pretty hard and we were on this ledge hundreds of feet above the bottom. See the highway way down below me?
Me with my friends Bryan and Melissa after we went climbing. And we are safe off of the windy cliff ledge. It has been a really fun and good time here in Logan (and California). I like my life.

No comments: