Friday, October 11, 2013

What we want.

It is that time of year! Birthday month for both Andrew and Rachel.

Andrew wants money so he can save up for a fancy shmancy camera.

We have decided that Rachel wants blocks, a doll, a table and chairs, and a kitchen. We already got her some plastic food and cars. She also wants someone who will walk around with her all day without their back seizing up.

It isn't my birthday, but I will tell you what I want. I want books (ask me for specifics and I will tell you which ones to buy), a piano, and shoes and clothes.

And this is why I am broken. I need new 'go anywhere shoes', but I don't want them. I want new running shoes. I need another pair of jeans that fits (yay I'm not so rotund!), but I want running long sleeve shirts or jackets and pants. At least we already bought a foam roller, or I would want one of those instead of something sensible, like a new pastry blender or citrus squeezer.

The title of this blog post reminds me of that meme:
What are we? WOMEN!
What do we want? WE DON'T KNOW!
When so we want it? NOW!

Except I do know what I want and I think I must be going crazy. Running has addled my brain.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Well, that's pretty exciting. Thanks for letting me know what people want. Although I don't really have money to get them stuff. It's the thought that counts I guess.