Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Christmas! Well, Early Christmas ... Late ...

Hang up the mistletoe... It's Christmas! I hope you, dear reader, are in the holiday spirit, because I am posting some cute Christmas pictures! These are of our little Christmas celebration, which actually happened before Christmas. And I'm posting it late. Therefore it is "Early Christmas... Late..."

IMG_0002.JPG
Rachel enjoyed looking at the lights on the mini Christmas trees.

IMG_0003.JPG
Isn't she sweet?

IMG_0010.JPG
Merry first Christmas Rachel! Time to open your presents from Mom and Dad!

IMG_0011.JPG
She screamed. Apparently she doesn't like presents.

IMG_0012.JPG
"WHY DID YOU GIVE ME BOOKS?!?!?!" Such torture to expand one's mind...

IMG_0013.JPG
Still screaming. Doesn't Andrew looked thrilled about Christmas through a child's eyes?

And that was our at-home Christmas. It was nice. But it really didn't feel very Christmasy. Here in Washington, it is warm and not snowy and we had midget trees. Just something to get used to.

Stay tuned... more Christmas fun is to come! And I will be much quicker getting these up than I have done other posts lately.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha! I love how thrilled she was about the whole thing.

Kristen said...

Haha I love the title of this post