Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Volleyball for FHE


Well, last night was FHE. I played volleyball. Even though I had khakis and I was the only girl playing for about half an hour and was at least 8 inches shorter than the shortest guy playing, I still went in and did it. It is really boring to just sit there and watch cuz you don't want to look like an idiot. Just go out there and look like an idiot. Looking like an idiot is a lot of fun.

And for once, I didn't suck. I served awesomely, I bumped the ball straight back over the net, I wasn't a useless player, and I ran to the ball. The only thing I sucked at was setting, which I will be working on in the future. It was a lot of fun, and I was proud of myself for just having fun. I also wish my cousins could have seen me play. I think they make fun of me so much, that I subconsciously convince myself that I am rotten at volleyball. Maybe someday, I will be as good as the US Women's Beach Volleyball team, and maybe I'll have as flat of a stomach as them, too.

1 comment:

ScottBoomer said...

Sarah we don't think you suck at volleyball we know you suck at volleyball. Just Kidding.
Maybey if you wore those outfits they wear for beach volleyball it would help. It would at least attract more attention.